Last updated: August 11, 2018
Licenses for Digital Items
The following License Terms constitute an agreement between you (“Buyer” or “you”) and Fokuspoint Photography (“us”, “we”, or “our”). These terms establish the rights and obligations with respect to the digital content (“Items”) licensed by you.
We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use, modify and reproduce the Item worldwide, in perpetuity, as expressly permitted by the license herein and subject to the terms set forth herein. There are no warranties, the Items are provided “as is”. We will not be held liable for any third party claims or damages of any kind arising out of this license or your use of the Items.
All Items available on fokuspointphotograpy.com are protected by the United States and international copyright laws and treaties.
We offer two types of licenses: standard and extended. Every downloadable file comes with the standard license. An extended license will provide additional rights in exchange for an additional fee. Unless you will purchase an extended license the use of the digital content is subject to the terms of the standard license.
The rights granted to you by us are as follows:
- Perpetual. There are no expiration dates.
- Non-exclusive. You will not have exclusive rights to the content. We can license the same Items to other customers as well.
- Unlimited. The Item can be used in an unlimited number of projects.
Examples of usage are: websites, blog posts, social media, marketing campaigns, advertisement, web and mobile applications. If in doubt please contact us via hello @ fokuspoint.com. Please make sure you also read the next section about the restrictions.
- No Standalone File Use. You may not use the Item in any way that will allow others to download, extract, or distribute the original Item.
- No Unlawful Use. The Item may not be used in defamatory, hateful, or another unlawful manner.
- No False Representation of Authorship. You may not falsely claim to be the author or original creator of the licensed Item.
- No Products for Resale. Unless an extended license has been purchased you may not use the Item for products intended for resale or distribution where the primary value lies in the content itself such as cards, stationery, paper products, calendars, apparel, photographic prints, and other items for resale. You will need to purchase an extended license for these kinds of usage. End Products must be significantly different than the original Item and require time, effort, and skill to produce. End Products must not redistribute the original Item to any third parties in a manner that allows for the extraction of the original Item.
- No Digital Templates. In order to create electronic templates for websites, product scenarios, photographic templates, etc. you must purchase an extended license
Redistribution of Purchased Items
Redistribution of purchased items is not permitted, they are for your use only. You may not include the original purchased items (or source files) in any distributed end products.
Returns, Refunds, Cancellations & Exchanges for Digital Products
We do not accept any returns, refunds, cancellations or exchanges for digital products. But please contact me if you have any questions or problems with your order.
This website uses Stripe to process the online payments. Stripe is a 3rd party service, somewhat similar to PayPal, which runs every financial transaction on their servers. Credit card details are only saved on Stripe servers, not on this server. You will be able to save your data with Stripe if you wish to do so. Again, none of your payment information will be stored here.
Photographs purchased through a third party service will fall under rules and regulations of that specific service.
Shipping, Returns, Refunds
Processing, shipping, returns, and refunds will be handled by 3rd party print services.
Customs and Import Taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.